The Art of Stereoscopic Photography, Part 2
We’ve put out the second article in our series of guides to stereoscopic photography. The first part of this series concerned some theory and basics, but second article is focused on practice. This is a step-by-step guide, and covers these topics:
- Simple DIY stereoscopic camera assembly
- Tuning of the updated S.L.P. Raspbian image settings
- Setting your phone as a viewfinder
- Capturing your first stereoscopic photos in the field
- Improving your stereoscopic photos with StereoPhoto Maker software
- Tips for advanced users
- A bit of holy war: "Wall-eyed or cross-eyed stereo photos viewing?"
You can read full article in our blog.
S.L.P. Raspbian Image Update
Our Raspbian image for livestreaming stereoscopic photo experiments has been updated. We added a lot of features for comfortable use of StereoPi as a portable stereoscopic camera. See the changelog.
You can download the full updated Raspbian image here from our Wiki.
Some Wiki Updates
Just want to point out that in our Wiki you can now find: